Monday, May 17, 2010
Previous Posts
- Who wore it better?Roasted baby bird from Zad El K...
- Cool natural things in Jordan.Askadeneeya Fruit. S...
- I work hard for the money! Michael Patricia and Ru...
- David Patricia Medhat and I at a viewpoint of the ...
- Pictures from Umm Qais... (http://en.wikipedia.org...
- Nico sent some photos to augment what we have alre...
- Trisha and I studying hard in Arabic class........
- Bayt Ras! About twenty minutes away from Irbid:Gol...
- Pella - one of the other ancient Decapolis cities ...
- The day after: Steam Cafe in Irb a Lirb Splaaaaaaa...

1 Comments:
Ohhhh hell no, you did not bust this pic of me in a hijab on your blog! You always be putting me on blast Michael. But, what goes around comes around.
p.s. ohhhh ohhh ohhh get your freak-um hijab!
Post a Comment
<< Home